Nationwide High Court Enforcement in association with Frank G Whitworth HCEO
If you have obtained a CCJ (County Court Judgment ) over £600, a High Court Judgment or an Order for Possession, then we can assist you in obtaining what is owed to you.
High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) can enforce a number of different types of writs which allow you to recover the following:
- A judgement for money owed whether you are or is owed by a limited company, partnership or individual.
- Recovery of specific goods such as items where title has been retained under a finance or hire purchase agreement such as a vehicle/s or item/s of machinery. When goods have been copied and deemed to be owned by the copyright owner or goods held for sale by an agent that hasn’t fulfilled their obligation. These can be recovered by obtaining a writ of delivery.
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS ) or Employment Tribunal Awards that have not been settled
- Evict squatters from commercial property and land
- Foreign judgements awarded in another country but where the defendants has assets in England or Wales